The Costa Brava is an ideal destination in summer, but also in winter. If you are looking for peace, tranquility and an idyllic environment to escape your mind, this is your best option. Thanks to the good Mediterranean climate, you will be able to get to know one of the most beautiful areas of Spain with hardly any tourism, so you will be able to fully enjoy its essence.
These are some of the activities you can do in the area where the Brava Hotels establishments are located:
- Taste the local Mediterranean gastronomy: enjoy the best restaurants and try the typical Catalan dishes.
- Taste the best wines: discover the wineries and vineyards of the Costa Brava and have a good time with your loved ones drinking good wine
- Stroll along the beaches: take your mind off walking along our beaches, which at this time of year you can enjoy without tourists
- Discover the natural parks in the area: Las Islas Medes, Els Aiguamolls, Serra de Montsant, Cap de Creus, Delta del Ebre, Alt Pirineu are some of the protected places in the area. Visit them quietly.
- Visit museums: the Costa Brava has a very diverse culture and great artistic wealth that you can explore by visiting its museums and exhibitions. Some of these are: the Dalí Museum, the Figueres Theatre-Museum, the Púbol Castle-Museum, the Palau Solterra Photographic Museum in Torroella Montgri, the Garrotxa Museum in Olot, the Girona Art Museum and the Art Museum of Catalonia from Barcelona, among others.
- Try diving: the seabed of the Costa Brava is spectacular, and thanks to the Mediterranean climate, diving in winter is a very good experience.
- Play golf: discover the magnificent golf courses and play with your group of friends or family.
- Visit the city of Girona: the historic city of Girona is one of the most interesting in Catalonia, allowing you to explore more than two thousand years of history.
Plan your vacation, choose the hotel that best suits your needs and come to disconnect on the wonderful Catalan coast.